November 10, 2007

.in Domain Name For Rs. 199 For First Year

Sify one of the accredited registrars of the .in domain name has come up with a special festival offer in which they are offering the .in domain names for just Rs. 199/- (regular charge is around Rs. 800/- as far as I know) for the first year. Next year onwards, they will charge around Rs. 800/-.

As it has become a fad these days to have a .in domain names as many startups in india have been starting their venture with .in domain names. These days it has become difficult to get a domain name of your choice even in the .in domain names and hence I would suggest you to give it a try if you are anyway planning to have your own domain names for your blog or site. You can save around Rs. 600/-.

You might ask why not me, as this is just a start for me, I would stick with the free blogspot acocunt at least for now and might switch to my own domain name soon depending upon the success of this blog. ;-)

No comments: