November 20, 2007

Suggest a Star Hotel's Name and Win Rs. 10,000

As I was reading through The Hindu paper edition, one ad caught my attention very much and that is that a well established company is planning to start a star hotel in India and it seems they are having difficulty in finding the name of it and were asking the readers to suggest the name for their going-to-be build high class Star Hotel. If they indeed select the name that was suggested by the readers, they will reward them with Rs. 10,000/- I thought that that was indeed really an unique way to find a cool name for their hotel. I feel that they are going to get a very big response with that ad.

I have been thinking hard (yes, believe me) to find a name and trying it hard to suggest an unique name but have come up two to three names and have sent it to them. I just wanted to share this info with you. So if you have some names to suggest to them, just send those to kkbuilders11(at)yahoo.co.in You can also suggest any unique and cool names here in the comment that you have sent, if you wish to share. I guess this offer is only for those in India. And if any of you guys have indeed won it, I would like you to mention it here, I would be glad that I could help you win it and I would accept any share of your prize money from you too.....;-)

No comments: