December 21, 2007

Don't Copy the Posts from Mine or Any Blog or Website

I have seen some blogs through search which have blatantly copied the posts from my blog word by word, letter by letter and even picture by picture from my blog. I don't want to mention the blog/blogs here.

The irony is that the blog which copied my posts is having a Copyscape button and creative commons link displayed in their blog.

It is indeed really paining to see our hard word being used by someone to make some quick bucks or for whatever reason.

I would like request those who are doing this to kindly stop this. I don't know whether you know about the word "plagiarism" which is the most evil thing you can do on the net.

This is not the first time it happened, even some days back I had to mail another blog regarding the same issue. Since I don't want this to be repeated, I am writing this post as I don't want this to be repeated again and again.

Perhaps, they did not realize on what they are doing and they should realize that it is wrong.

Take this as a friendly warning from my side. Don't copy and make it as your own work.

2 comments:

Manoj said...

Hi Shiva,
I can understand your frustation.Copy paste is an age old tradition. Let them use your blogs for copy pasting and let them make whatver they want. But original is original.Hence ont take it to heart.Take it positively.You are helping so many people in so many ways.Be happy about that.Nobody can steal your identity.
Furthermore if you post such things which are beyond our control that only makes us look silly.Hence all the peopple who read your blogs also know that the others are a fake.
Please forget such things.

Siva said...

Cupid, thank you for your encouraging words and you are right we should just ignore them, if we cannot do anything about it and its also not in our hands. Very true.