January 4, 2008

Share Future Mobile Feature and Win Mobile Recharge Vouchers

Fonearena, to celebrate this new year, is giving away free mobile recharge voucher worth Rs. 100 per winner. Just share what feature you would like to see in the mobile phone in the year 2008, you could be winning it.

The best entries will be selected among the lot and among them 10 will be selected randomly and will be chosen as the winner there.

All you need to do is to post the most pressing feature that you want to see in your mobile phone (which was already not available till now) in the year 2008, and post your views in the comments section there and the best entries will be winning those prepaid recharge vouchers. Its very simple.

As always, I have posted my comment there too with the feature I wanted to see in 2008, that you can see it there. If I win that gift voucher, I am planning to share it with the readers here anyway through another giveaway contest. I hope I win and someone from here too wins it.

Another humble advice would be to post only the best feature you would like to see in the future in mobile phones and don't spam there (as per the instruction given in that post). Read all the comments before posting your view whether to see whether someone else has already posted your views to avoid repeatations.

I am not sure which mobile vouchers are they going to give away, I hope they might be giving away what the winner wants rather than sending what they have, else it would be of no use for many of the winners.

Just for fun, I am wondering whether the future mobile phones will have washing machine fitted in it?

This contest closes today, January 4th, 2008, so hurry, go ahead and post your ideas and suggestions there and win that free prepaid gift voucher.

You can post your views here at the comments section. All the best.

No comments: