January 21, 2008

Suggest what to blog about here at Offers Galore

I started out this blog with the sole aim to share the offers and freebies and discounts, etc. I started out with majority of my posts on credit card offers, with my own views. Slowly, I started to diversify into various many categories on offers, including online offers, shopping offers, Giftmate, quizzes, and contests, freebies, free samples, etc.

I have been receiving feedback from many of the readers suggesting me to blog about specific topic. Some have also suggested that I should write more offers very similar to Giftmate. But Giftmate is a once in a blue moon type of offer which don't repeat itself very frequently except on occasions like this. And hence blogging about it and very similar offers frequently is not possible too often but only when it is available genuinely. Some wanted me to write more about credit card offers, which is what I'd love more to do but that too not too often but only when there is a genuinely good offer. Many had expressed that I write mostly about freebies and free samples of any sort. Some of you really liked about the charity offer I did here.

Unlike in U.S., where there are numerous sites and blogs and other resources especially dedicated to offers, discounts, and freebies, and samples while India is yet to catch up with it but will soon be in a state very similar to U.S. in the foreseeable future.

After all your feedback, I have decided to sought help from you, the readers, to suggest me on what should I blog about here. Can it be credit card offers, banking offers, or online offers, shopping offers, free gift vouchers, discounts, magazine offers, etc. Your feedback will go a long way improving this blog and in turn will benefit you with me finding the offers you want!

You can leave your suggestions in the comments in this post or you can even mail me the same in the email id offersgalore@gmail.com Any suggestion from your part will be useful in improving this blog. This will develop the way this blogs functions and benefit both of us. I will accept all suggestions and will try to implement it without fail.

1 comment:

Manoj said...

http://www.giftmate.co.in/ipterms.asp

new offer from giftmate