February 6, 2008

Buy John Grisham's Appeal get The Innocent Man Free

This offer is for those book lovers. Indiaplaza Books is currently offering free The Innocent Man if you buy the book The Appeal, both by John Grisham. This is a limited period offer where you will get another book free as well as a whopping discount of 49% on the book too.

If you are a fan of fiction or thriller, you must be liking John Grisham's books. This latest book by John Grisham, I suppose has already been released, and is available right now, so that you can buy straight away, instead of pre-ordering it.

The original price as mentioned at their site was Rs. 509, but you can buy it for Rs. 259 along with getting a free book "The Innocent Man" by John Grisham, too. There are also other huge collections of books written by John Grisham available there to choose at a minimum discount of 49% to 61%.

You can find more about this offer here.

By the way this is my 100th post at Offers Galore! I still could not believe I reached 100 posts so soon, I feel that as if I just started now! I hope to carry on this endeavour of mine, provided if you all continue to give support and encouragement as you always have been doing. Without you this would not be possible for sure.

No comments: