February 1, 2008

Get Free Johnson's Baby 2008 calendar

I have written about Babycenter, an exclusive site on babies from Johnson & Johnson, which offered some free gift vouchers from Indiaplaza for registration. Now they are offering for all those who registered there previously, a free Johnson's Baby Calendar for 2008.

This offer is valid only for the members of the site and others are not eligible to receive it. If you are a member of Babycenter, then you can get this calendar for free by sending an email to cccenter(at)jnjin.jnj.com with your complete postal address and phone number to receive it. Just put the subject as "Johnson's Baby Calendar Gift". That's all, you don't have to do anything else to claim it.

This offer I received it through email, since I previously registered there some time back. I wish only the registered members to claim it for free. Others can confirm with Babycenter site whether they are indeed sending the calendars to the new members who join for free too. This is very important, as this will avoid disappointment of not getting it since you are not a member already.

Since I received it through email, I have requested for the same and I am waiting for the free calendar to arrive soon, I hope.

This offer has been suggested by many readers of Offers Galore too, who have already become member of Babycenter when I posted about it some time back.

If you wish to receive more such offers regularly in your email, you can subscribe to this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone receive free calendar?

Anonymous said...

I have got my johnson and johnson baby calendar 2008 today, i hope many of you would have got the same!