July 11, 2008

Get Gift Voucher worth Rs 150 for Free from Indiaplaza

Indiaplaza is currently offering Rs. 150 worth gift voucher free for the new users who join Indiaplaza. To avail this offer all you need to give is your details like Name, Mobile Number and your email ID by visiting this page.  This is also only for the new members who join Indiaplaza for using this gift voucher.  You can avail only one gift voucher per person only. 

This is just like a discount voucher because this is valid only for a minimum purchase of Rs. 300, which literally means you are getting at least 50% discount if you go for the product priced at Rs. 300.

This offer was actually advertised in the BHG Magazine, as claimed by Prashant Agrawal who actually shared this offer to me long back. Since I tried it at that time itself, I got the voucher only yesterday. Since I did not want to disappoint you all if you did not get the voucher, I waited for myself getting the gift voucher before blogging about it.

There have been complaints going on about myself writing about the offers quite late of late but I must confess that it is just coincidence or due to misuse by some people they tend to stop the offer, etc. There is nothing that I did it intentionally. All I just wanted is to share those offers. With regard to the previous Zapak quiz offer, it was not working (due to some technical issues from their side) when the offer was shared to me initially and when it started working, I blogged about it and as soon as I blogged about it, on the same day the offer was stopped not sure it is coincidence or intentional, I have nothing to do about it. Anyway I will try to get all the offers as quick as possible so that you benefit from it in the future.

Even if this offers gets closed soon, don't blame it on me, I just wanted to share only the working offers rather than those which don't work at all.

Anyway coming back to this offer you need to visit this page of Indiaplaza to claim your free gift voucher worth Rs. 150. Remember that only new members can avail this gift voucher and the existing members of Indiaplaza cannot avail it though.

If you wish to receive more such offers daily delivered in your email, you can actually subscribe to this blog via email or through a blog reader.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

good offer

Anonymous said...

If suppose we purchase something of Rs 300,and we use Rs 150 gift voucher given by indiaplaza,so can we pay rest of Rs 150 by paymate?

Unknown said...

yes you can pay the rest by paymate

Siva said...

@anubha, since you have commented the same thing in another post in my blog elsewhere, i am deleting it here.

Anonymous said...

its ok dear i posted here also so you did not miss it to read.this offer is good one.

Anonymous said...

Whoz shiva??
owner of this site?

Anonymous said...

ya shiva is the owner

Shripad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shripad said...

New offer by giftmate for Petro Card users visit the following link
http://www.giftmate.co.in/petrobonus.asp

Anonymous said...

@Shripad

to avail a 100rs giftmate voucher from the above petrol bonus scheme one needs to buy 'speed' petrol for Just Rs27468, or normal petrol for just over 45k ... what a saving :)

Anonymous said...

@anonymous
i really dont know how many rs will it make to get 6867 points.If the figures told by u are right then it may b useless offer for someone who doesnt uses a petro card but for a person who may b using a petro card,he can get something out of it.
the conversion rate is 6867 Petromiles points.so it may not be a mass offer but it is surely a small group centric offer.

Anonymous said...

did anyone get this voucher?
I had requested this voucher on sat, but nothin till date :(

Anonymous said...

same here..

Anonymous said...

same here

Anonymous said...

I din't get any gv from indiaplaza.... this offer also got over????????????????

Anonymous said...

I got this voucher yesterday :)
thx shiva

Anonymous said...

Hey guys just luk into ur spam mail , u'll get in der. I got in my spam folder (yahoo)