October 13, 2008

Get Free Rs. 500 Gift Voucher from Naaptol

Naaptol the new social shopping comparison website in India is currently giving away free Rs. 500 gift voucher if you register with them for free. This free gift voucher can only be used at Homeshop18 and nowhere else. This voucher can be used only if you purchase for a minimum value of Rs. 2500 from Homeshop18. Hence this free gift voucher is similar to a discount voucher rather than a gift voucher.

This is only a limited period promotional offer from Naaptol to all new members who join their site for free.

Naaptol is a new comparison based social network type of portal where you can view most of the products listed but are not sold but they will instead let you compare the products available there and help you choose among them the best for your shopping needs.

Just as a promotional offer they are giving free the Homeshop18 gift certificate worth Rs. 500 for all those who register for free at their site before November 23, 2008. But remember this is not exactly a gift voucher but a discount voucher which can only be used on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2500 at Homeshop18. Hence you can decide whether you really want to avail the free gift voucher or not. You can claim this Rs. 500 voucher from Naaptol to be used at Homeshop18 only if you are planning for a purchase of Rs. 2500 and above. Else this gift voucher deems to be of no use on its own.

You cannot get two or more vouchers and club it for a single purchase and only use one voucher at a time.

I am glad there more such services like Naaptol for online shopping communities but it is a pity that more such venture bundle it out as quick as they become famous. As it happened with a similar service Myproduktspace which shut shop within months after their much hyped opening. This I came to know only when I tried to redeem the points I earned there for a gift and they are not replying and there is no activity at all at their site. Although Naaptol is different from that of Myproduktspace. But still I hope Naaptol grows unlike many other start-ups in this niche.

This offer as said above is valid only if you register before November 23, 2008. You can find more about this offer here.

Thanks Abhishek for sharing this offer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello...
I had placed an order for Lenovo Desktop PC through Naaptol online shopping website. They delivered PC within 5 days with bill and warranty card. PC works well and doing good but after Two days its speakers stopped working. When I took my PC speaker to service center they told me that the speakers are out of warranty in their records and it has some major damage. Then I made a call to customer care of Naaptol at 9223516148 but nobody was responding. After calling them 10 times one of their customer service agents picked my call, but when I discussed him about my issue he told me that it is not their concern. I should call to Lenovo customer care or go there personally and disconnected my call. So I decided to submit my complaint at Consumer Court and I did same. Now I am waiting for my complaint reply. Hope to get some help from Consumer Court soon.