November 3, 2008

Kindly Re-Subscribe to The SMS Alert Facilty

This post is an addendum to my previous post regarding the SMS update service that I am currently offering through Google SMS Channels. Due to a minor error which occurred while updating my SMS Channel at Google SMS Channels, all those who joined on the day of the post or the next day, i.e. October 31, 2008 and November 1, 2008, got deleted accidentally due to a technical issue, I suppose.

Hence I kindly request all those who have joined the Offers Galore SMS Alert facility previously on the day or next day of the post, kindly re-join my SMS Channel again if you wish to do so. Extremely sorry for the inconvenience that might have been caused due to a technical error that occurred.

The others who have joined it later don’t have to worry about joining again, but can confirm whether you have indeed been subscribed or not by following this link and login in and checking it out yourselves.

If you find it hard to join the group or channel, do mention it here in the comments or send me a mail.

You can join my SMS alert facility here. You can also join through your mobile phone by sending an SMS "ON Channel Name" to 9870807070. Hence to join my SMS alert facility to receive regular and more offers just send an SMS in the format of "ON offers_galore" to 9870807070.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to be getting a server error. Might be because of Google (NOT!) - but it's most prolly because your settings for SMS channels.

Keep up the good work (other than this one small glitch of course.) and keep posting.

regards
-H