May 13, 2009

Win John Players Shopping Worth Rs. 25,000 or Gift Certificates

John Players has come up with a quiz contest wherein you will need to see a related promo video and answer three questions related to that and if you could do that you would become eligible to win shopping worth Rs. 25,000 or free John Players gift certificates. This is to promote the Summer 09 Campaign of John Players with Hrithik Roshan. The video that you will need to view is just a 2-minute video.

Visit this link to start your campaign on the quiz and click on the video link to view it and you will get all the clues for your questions in that video and after viewing it (with sound) you will need to answer the three questions listed beside that video and if all your three questions are correct based on the video that you just saw, then you will need to enter your personal details, like name, email ID, and mobile number to make them send the free gifts, either the shopping worth Rs. 25,000 or Free John Players Gift certificates. I guess 99% of us will be sent that free gift certificates.

Not sure about those gift certificates whether they are indeed gift certificates or just discount coupons. As after I participated in that quiz, I got a confirmation that, I will be sent the free gift certificate to my email ID within 7 days. Lets hope that it is indeed a gift certificate in which we can buy anything from John Players outlets either offline or online without any minimum purchase requirement rather than giving us discount certificates with fixed minimum purchase requirements.

Anyway, check out this link to participate in this John Players Quiz Contest.

If you wish to receive more such offers and deals daily delivered in your email, you can actually subscribe to this blog via email or through a blog reader.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pls also post answers.

Anonymous said...

pls post answers

Anonymous said...

answers

1 4years
2 fushia
3 5

Anonymous said...

Has anyone received the coupon?

Siva said...

I forgot to mention the person who shared this offer via email and that is Prem Kumar. Sorry and Thank you for him.

Anonymous said...

Any coupon update?

Anonymous said...

i think it is fake.

Anonymous said...

any coupon update? Its 1 week now.

Anonymous said...

fakeeeeeeeeee

Siva said...

Its not fake. I just got the Rs. 250 gift voucher from John Players to the email id i registered there while answering the quiz. I hope all the others who have done so have go their gift vouchers.

I can use this gift voucher online at Indiaplaza without any limitations as far as I can say from the email i got from them.

Siva said...

I take back my previous comment, although I got the gift voucher, it is valid only with a minimum purchase of Rs. 1000 and hence it is like a 25% discount voucher and not a real gift voucher.

donjuan said...

waste voucher.....
any way thankss

Unni said...

Its not a fake .I also received the gift voucher of Rs:250

Prax said...

I received the 250 bucks discount voucher too. It's funny that you gotta pay the at least 750 bucks more to buy somethin' that's probably not even worth Rs. 500. Also, this offer is valid only on Indiaplaza.in & even though I'm a Platinum customer & receive higher points, as a rule I don't buy clothes online.