February 28, 2012

My personal Review of Shopping at Snapdeal

Snapdeal, which reached a milestone of 2 years, recently, since its inception has come a long way from a startup to that of the No. 1 Daily Deals website in India. Although I have made some purchases at the time of its inception, and later and after a long time I made my shopping at Snapdeal.com to buy a product which is the Strontium Bold 8 GB Pen Drive of which I found the price to be very cheap than that of the existing market price, at Rs. 329 and hence I grabbed the opportunity to buy it.

How I Saved Rs. 100
I had earned 100 snapdeal points for previous purchases I made at Snapdeal which can be used for shopping again for any amount and hence I utilized this opportunity to buy the 8 GB Pendrive at just Rs. 229 with free shipping charges and hence I felt it is a steal to buy it at this price.

Buying Process
The actual buying process was pretty simple and easy at Snap Deal and it involves just 2 or 3 simple procedures like adding the product to your shipping cart, adding your shipping information or logging in, and then review your order summary and finally make the payment (here you can redeem your existing points, coupons, etc).

I used the credit card to make the purchase and there was not hiccup in making the payment and getting the confirmation message, mail as well as a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile.

Shipping
I received the Snapdeal package it via courier and the packing was as good as you can expect with the bubble pack as well as brown card package with the outer layer of plastic sheet packing and hence making your product safe and sound without getting damaged during the transit. I received an SMS alert for each of the process (ready for shipping, shipped, etc) and hence I was kept on tab throughout my order which is nice and in fact being done by most of the e-commerce websites these days which is an added advantage of buying online.

We all know Snapdeal as selling deals only but recently they have started selling various products like pendrive, mobile phones, apparels, watches, cosmetics, computer accessories, travel deals, etc.

Overall my experience with this purchase or shopping at Snapdeal has been very pleasant and I was very satisfied with the whole process right from ordering to making payment and delivery, all went very smoothly and satisfied with my shopping.

To receive more such reviews and offers delivered daily in your email or feed reader, just subscribe to these posts via email or through a blog reader. Also join Offers Galore at Facebook.

No comments: