November 29, 2015

Earn Rs. 100 Per Referral with Chillr App Download (Loot)

Chillr is the latest app powered by HDFC Bank and Bank of Baroda and they have come up with a new referral offer where you can earn Rs. 100 per referral who downloads the Chillr App with your referal link or referral code.  This offer is valid only for the HDFC Bank and BOB account holders and other select nationalized banks listed on their app during signup.

How to Get Rs. 100 Per referral

  • Click and Download Chillr App Directly
    • Enter the referral code:  SIVAD during signup
  • After sign up send at least Rs. 1 to your friend who has Chillr
    • You can send Rs. 1 to my Chillr account if no other friend in Chillr mail me at offersgalore@gmail.com to get my mobile number to send Rs. 1 (Also send your Chillr listed mobile number to return back Rs. 1 to you as soon as you send it to me)
    • After getting my number
      • Add my Number in your contacts and go to Chillr
      • Go to Pay option in your app and refresh your Friends in contacts
      • Send Rs. 1 to my added Mobile Number
      • As soon as I receive Rs. 1, I will send it back to you immediately
  • Now after doing the above go to "Invite & Earn" tab on your Chillr App
  • Start Inviting your friends to Chillr App to start earning Rs. 100 per referral which will be automatically transferred to your account
You can loot with this offer unlimited number of times.  This is a great offer for those who have HDFC and other bank accounts listed in Chillr App. This is a must avail offer.

Subscribe to our posts via email to receive such cool offers daily.

No comments: