January 6, 2008

Win Rs. 100 Mobile Recharge Voucher from Offers Galore

As expected or unexpected I have won the free mobile recharge voucher worth Rs. 100 from FoneArena from their contest. And as promised in my previous post regarding this contest, I am sharing this with the readers here.

To eloborate the contest, they have announced a contest on "What feature would you like to see in your mobile phone in 2008 ?". For that I have mentioned that I would like to use my mobile phone as a remote control to operate various electrical equipments at home. And for this answer, I was one of the 10 winners that they have selected. The complete list of winner is given here.

I thank Varun of FoneArena who has selected me as the winner.

And coming back to the contest here, I am going to give away that voucher to the readers here instead of having it myself.

To win this free Rs. 100 mobile recharge voucher, all you need to do is very simple, just subscribe to this blog through email. Hurry, as I need to submit the details to Fonearena soon to get that free mobile voucher, hence I would want you to subscribe to my blog now immediately and enter in this very easy contest. Those who have already been subscribed to this blog will also be entered, so no need to subscribe again.

I will choose the winner on Monday evening and will contact him/her then itself and get the needed details to send the free mobile recharge voucher. Since I don't have enough time to run this contest for long, as I need to submit the details to FoneArena soon to get that free voucher, I am ending this contest on Monday itself.

Note, this offer is applicable for only those in India and has a valid prepaid mobile service with them. I will Use Random.org to choose the winner randomly to make it a fair deal for all. If I could not choose a winner due to various reasons like no reply, no prepaid mobile, etc, I will have the voucher myself, since it cannot be transferred later because the recharging is done directly by FoneArena to the mobile number I give and I am not involved in this process.

So, hurry and click here and subscribe to this blog through email. and win the free mobile recharge voucher. You can also leave a comment here after you have subscribed, but don't mention any of your personal details like email id or phone number.

4 comments:

PRAKASH said...

Hi,who is the winner of the contest.

Anonymous said...

who is the winner???????????

how will we know?

Siva said...

Hi Prakash and anonymous, I have posted about the winner here, do visit and know about it yourself and don't lose heart on not winning this one but keep your fingers crossed to win the future contests that i have planned to offer here.

http://offersgalore.blogspot.com/2008/01/winner-of-rs-100-mobile-recharge.html

Siva said...

@prakash, BTW are you the same prakash that won the free t-shirt, if yes, want to know whether have u received your t-shirt, as i have sent it thru myprodoktspace.