February 27, 2008

Get GiftMate Voucher Worth Rs. 50 From Zapak.com

Now, it’s the time of Zapak to offer a free GiftMate gift voucher worth Rs. 50 to its users. This Rs. 50 can be converted to 500 points at Zapak online gaming portal to play their cash tournaments at their site.

Zapak, you all know is from the stable of Anil Ambani’s Reliance. It has really reached some peaks in terms of traffic and members through their aggressive marketing and advertising. Zapak has been introducing some cool contests and offers for its users every now and then. One recent and prominent offer was its Zapak ATM Cash Contest, where you will earn money just for playing games online.

Although, this offer is an old one, but still there were very many of you out there who still did not know about this offer from Zapak and Giftmate. To avail this offer you should have been a member of Zapak.com. If you are a member then you can become one now too. After logging in visit this page and click on the banner which says Free Rs. 50 Voucher Giftmate and click on that. Just make sure that you turn off your pop-up blocker, else your page will be blocked by it and will not be able to access it.

After clicking on it, just enter your details like name, mobile number and email id and you will be allotted those Rs. 50 gift voucher from Paymate, which you can actually use to play games at Zapak only. Yes, you cannot redeem it elsewhere, but only at Zapak. But if you want to try it out elsewhere just try it at your own wish. Remember that this Zapak voucher is valid only for one day. Although it was mentioned as existing users of Giftmate are not eligible for this offer, I still got the voucher in my account and hence this can also be availed by existing users.

But with these cash tournaments you can actually earn money from it by playing in tournaments, both single player and multiplayer games. There are a good list of cash tournaments available here to play and you will actually earn cash when you play these tournaments and you can later withdraw those cash and they will send that amount through cheque. But in order to enter these cash tournaments you need to pay an entry fee and this is where this free Giftmate voucher can be used to enter any one of the cash tournament and if you are talented you can earn more money on playing these games.

Actually there is an option of practicing the games that you want to play for free before and then later after sufficient practice you can enter the real tournament and try to earn cash from it. This is a good way to have fun and get paid for it. I guess this is the first time I am hearing such an option of earning money for playing game, at least in India.

You can start out by visit this page and try your luck and talent by playing their cash tournament or just try to get the free Rs. 50 voucher from GiftMate and use it there!

If you wish to receive more such offers daily delivered in your email, you can actually subscribe to this blog via email or through a blog reader.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I have used this 50 rupees on indiaplaza.

So just go and register for zapak and get 50 rupees.. enjoy..

Anonymous said...

^^ me too, got an indiaplaza Rs 50 gift certificate

Unknown said...

can i get more than 1 voucher on same number using different ID's ?

Unknown said...

hi I am unable to get it.... it is showing "Sorry! You have already availed of this free voucher. to buy more points you can top-up your GiftMate account log on to www.giftmate.co.in.............. even though i am using new mobile number and new email id....please help

Shripad said...

@manoj Clear your browser history and then try again if this dosen't help create an new account at zapak and then try it. And you can get only one voucher per number.

Anonymous said...

i created a diff id also,cleared my browser history too but same thing it shows askin me to top up my giftmate a/c...:(

Shripad said...

Try using a diffetent computer. You might be something wrong and the sirindia voucher doesnot require activation. If you are not able to activate it send me your mobile number and voucher id I'll activate it for you my e-mail id is sp_shripad@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

@shripad
I didn't get the mtv roadies rs 200 voucher on one of my numbers, do you think, do you think they will send me even after the 7 days period.

Shripad said...

I think you will get it if you have received the confirmation message from them. But be sure to activate the ones you have because the validity is 7 days from the day when the voucher is sent and not from the date when the voucher is activated.

Anonymous said...

I just recieved two mtv roadies vouchers on my mobile......

but when i tried to activate it , it just sends me to a page that says "Invalid Voucher".....

Has anyone yet tried to contact giftmate or Mtv Roadies about this problem???....

I think they should fix this as soon as possible.....

ashi.kacheria said...

Wonderful post
Zapak has been expaning a lot, lately.
I was a total addict at Indiagames until Zapak came.
The range and quality of games available at Zapak is just mindblowing.And to top it all, they now support it with offline events like Gameplexes.
What I discoverd was that you can even embed their games as widgets in your blog. I tested one.
Here is the link

Although I have not yet started utilizing the full potential, I can see this adding a lot of value to gaming bloggers.
Would like to see your comments about the same on my blog.
:D

Anonymous said...

i am getting any reply while sending it from my vodafone number..while my airtel friends did enjoy the service.

Anonymous said...

Shunty, yes it sometimes involve the service provdier too. I too did not get any response using my ISP to send sms's for giftmate!!