June 23, 2008

Buy Lee Jeans & Get 3 Lee T-Shirts Free at Indiatimes Shopping

First of all, I would like to thank all those who commented here and sent me numerous mails regarding my coming back to start posting here after a brief hiatus. And here I am, started to blog again here, which I have been enjoying so much all these months. And this time I will try my best to continue to post on a regular basis henceforth.

Now, coming back to this offer, Indiatimes Shopping is giving away free Lee T-shirts if you purchase a Lee Jeans from them. This is an exclusive offer from Indiatimes and Lee Lounge.

The minimum price for the Lee jeans I found from their website is Rs. 1399 and the range starts from and goes above. If you buy just one pair of Jeans you will be getting three Lee T-shirt which is said to be worth Rs. 699 for free or for just Rs. 1.

You will have the option of choosing the colour range of the T-shirt you want from the range given when you select a particular jeans. All are round-neck T-shirts. You can also pay through EMIs for select credit cards (ICICI and Citibank) too.

Also remember that there is a courier charge of Rs. 201 or around it for each order. Although it is not much warranted but still it is a worthwhile offer since at least you get free T-shirt for the jeans which otherwise cost the same price with Lee.

This offer is valid only for the select models given and only from Indiatimes Shopping, I suppose.

You can find more about this offer here.

If you wish to receive more such offers daily delivered in your email, you can actually subscribe to this blog via email or through a blog reader.

No comments: