June 14, 2008

Taking a Mini Break From Posting Here

Due to personal reason I could not update my blog for the past one week and will not be able to do so for the next week too. This is just a mini but unavoidable break. I can assure you all that I will be back after this mini break to continue to write here which I have been enjoying all these months since I started this blog about offers and more.

I will be back sooner than later with more offers and deals and freebies for sure. I hope that I will get the same support that you have been offering all these days. But I promise I will be back within around a week from now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will be waiting for u man. i m fond of this blog.

Anonymous said...

a genuinely useful blog, and probably the best of its kind that i know of... its actually the ONLY blog that i check out on a regular bases!

Samaresh said...

i will be waiting for u man. i m fond of this blog

Sarfraz Vanoo said...

I think your blog is very helpful and is a must check for me always